Drylin® 7th axis for all robots
Thanks to a set of 7 axes, the workspace of popular lightweight robots can be extended with our linear module (or linear axis). It is controlled by digital inputs / outputs and meets safety requirements at the same time. Compatible with: igus robolink, EPSON, Universal Robots with UR CAP, Omron, Frank Emik, Doosan, Kawasaki, ABB, Fanuc, Yuanda Robotics and many more integration.
- Flexible use of the robot instead of locking kinematics
- Connection by means of a linear carriage of the ZLW-20 modular axis
- Stroke lengths up to 3000 mm
- Adapter kit including matching e-chain® system
- The ZLW-20 toothed belt axis can be supplied ready for connection with a matched or separate set of adapters.
Delta robot as 2-axis kinematics
The two-axis delta robot was specially developed for high-speed operations. As a result, it can be used for pick & place tasks, e.g. picking from a conveyor belt, sorting or stacking.
- For simple, fast and automated assembly tasks with a frequency of up to 100 downloads / minute
- As a plug & play system together with the off-the-shelf igus® Robot Control system or dryve D1 stepper motor controllers
- Maintenance-free dry operation
- Dust and dirt resistant