During the Congress, representatives of the packaging industry will exchange their observations, knowledge and experience. During the speeches, topics related to the sustainable development of the packaging industry, the latest packaging materials, new printing and production technologies, as well as marketing strategies will be discussed.
The Packaging Industry Congress is an ideal place for producers of food, pharmaceutical, chemical, household, cosmetics, hygiene, agricultural (fruit and vegetables), dietary and ecological products, etc.
The program includes substantive, educational speeches by experts that will help answer the question: what can we expect on the market in the coming time in the areas of the industry they represent.
Buy a ticket:
- Occasional speeches by the Congress organizers
President of the Polish Chamber of Packaging and President of the Poznań International Fair
- Trends in packaging on the changing global and European market
Dr. Johannes Bergmair, Secretary General of WPO (World Packaging Organization)
- The place of the Polish packaging industry on the map of Europe
Maciej Nałęcz, Santander Bank
- Circular economy in Polish reality. Legislation and practice. Recyclability on the example of multi-material packaging
Konrad Nowakowski, Polish Chamber of Recovery and Recycling of Packaging
- Tsunami of changes in plastic packaging - How can the Pact's solutions support companies in facing these challenges?
Małgorzata Greszta, Polish Plastic Pact, CSR Consulting
- Packaging of products sold in the Biedronka chain – challenges and trends.
Katarzyna Grabarska, Packaging Manager, Jeronimo-Martins Polska S.A.
- Hybrid papers as a sustainable future for corrugated cardboard packaging
Marek Motylewski, Mondi Group
- The possibilities of digital printing that we still don't know much about in packaging production around the world
Alicja Bednarek, Digiprint
Break - lunch
- The role of gases in the packaging process
Katarzyna Góra, Air Products
- RFID label - Mark Andy's vision of technology development
Łukasz Chruśliński, Mark Andy
- Environmental challenges for the liquid food packaging industry. Innovative solutions in practice
Monika Sommer, Tetra Pak
- How to achieve the "zero waste" goal in flexible plastic packaging in 2030
Andrzej Kornacki, Futamura
Summary of the meeting