TAROPAK is the largest comprehensive trade fair covering all branches of the packaging industry. Subsequent editions of the event include hundreds of new products applicable in various areas of the economy where packaging and labeling solutions are used.
It is here that various industries meet: cosmetics, pharmacy, furniture, automotive, gardening and the food industry. Subsequent editions of the fair cover all aspects of the industry, from glass, metal, paper and plastic packaging, to labeling and storage issues. New thematic areas are being developed regarding packaging for e-commerce and packaging as future challenges.
Why is it worth it?
- professional visitors from various industries: cosmetics, pharmacy, furniture, automotive, gardening and food industry.
- maintaining relationships with existing clients and acquiring new contractors,
- the opportunity to present your new products and market premieres in the packaging industry,
- substantive industry conferences co-organized with partners and industry associations,
- jointly creating market awareness of customers and influencing their purchasing decisions,
- a rich company promotion package as part of participation in the TAROPAK Fair!
The HOSTED BUYERS program for visitors during Taropak enables international contracting. Taropak means experience, brand and effectiveness.
Gold Medal of the MTP Group
During the Taropak Fair, GOLD MEDALS OF THE MTP GROUP are awarded - this is an award for products that stand out on the market from innovative companies. To take part in the plebiscite, you must submit your products or services to the competition, which, thanks to their qualitative, technological or functional values, can be a model for others.
In addition, the MTP Group also awards the ACANTHUS AUREUS awards, which aim to reward the best stands in terms of architectural and graphic solutions that facilitate direct communication with the customer and emphasize the positive image of the company exhibiting its offer at the Fair.